Wednesday 30 March 2011

Week 27 - Report.4

Report word count: 4150

I have still been writing the implementation section this week. I have written about the vector class, the first model loading stages and implementing the orbital calculations to get animation. I've been having a slight problem, in that I am not sure whether it is best to discuss the implementation in a linear fashion, as in when I coded them, or discussing things in a class by class basis. What I've settled on so far is a mix, discussing small classes like Vector3D and CreatePlanet on their own, but breaking down the main DrawSolarSystem class into seperate discussions like Model Loading and Animation.

I'm finding loads to write about in this section, and I think it will end up the longest section in the report by far.

No word back from Rob on the draft I sent in last week, hopefully that means its not too bad! I'm sure we'll discuss any issues with it in the meeting tomorrow.

That's all for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment