Thursday 7 April 2011

Week 28 - Report.5

Quite a bit of progress on the report writing this week - I have finished the implementation section, and the word count is standing at ~ 7700 words, not including the appendix.

I say that because, on Robs advice, I have created another appendix section for tables and calculations. I have moved the orbital calculation steps which were in the research section, into the appendix, to improve the reading of the report. I've also included the table of orbital elements that I used in this appendix.

Aside from that, I cleaned up a bit of the implementation discussion that was going a bit too in depth, so I think its reading quite well at the moment.

No meeting this week as it's our holiday week, so I'm aiming to have the requirements analysis, and design sections completed by the next meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment